Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Page 1 Question 1. 1. (TCO 1) If you are an entry level IT

Customer Question

Page 1
Question 1. 1. (TCO 1) If you are an entry level IT manager, you would be expected to have a _____ split between technical and managerial skills. (Points : 5)
60/40
80/20
70/30
50/50
Question 2. 2. (TCO 2) Service-oriented architecture (SOA) helps companies ensure _____. (Points : 5)
small organizations will always have an advantage over large organizations
operating models will be difficult to define
services are directly aligned with the business view
subjective beliefs about the business services in the organization
Question 3. 3. (TCO 3) Information technology assets can include all of the following, EXCEPT _____. (Points : 5)
desktop computers
office software
fire alarms
telephone systems
Question 4. 4. (TCO 4) Part of an effective business case is to _____. (Points : 5)
recommend a single solution from the alternatives
only include how much it will cost to implement a solution
identify only one possible solution to the problem
shoot from the hip without any research
Question 5. 5. (TCO 5) Incremental (Run-Rate) budgeting assumes that next year’s operations will be _____ this year’s operations. (Points : 5)
different than
the same as
similar to
No assumptions are made.
Question 6. 6. (TCO 6) The security concept of least privilege means: (Points : 5)
Only those above a certain position should have access to information.
Access rights are allocated strictly as needed to accomplish tasks.
Everyone should be allowed access to everything.
No person or application should be allowed access to anything.
Question 7. 7. (TCO 1) Information services (IS) generally focuses on a high level of _____ but, at the same time, they need to be _____ in order to respond to the business units’ needs. (Points : 5)
standardization, agile
security, active
agility, standardized
technology, open
Question 8. 8. (TCO 2) Strong business/IT relationships can be built and fostered by _____. (Points : 5)
continuity planning
new technology
security planning
informal networking practices
Question 9. 9. (TCO 3) A _____ is a set of interrelated components that must work together to achieve some common purpose. (Points : 5)
project
group
system
business
Question 10. 10. (TCO 4) A project that uses new technology, forces a critical change in the business, and is very large and complex should be managed by _____. (Points : 5)
the IS department
multiple project leaders
a project manager
someone from a business unit
Question 11. 11. (TCO 5) Prioritizing projects based on risk requires that the project manager be _____. (Points : 5)
a critical thinker
rigid
creative, consistent, and efficient
risk averse
Question 12. 12. (TCO 6) If your security policy is not _____, your organization has no security policy. (Points : 5)
written down
detailed
discussed
disseminated
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals.

The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here.

Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.

Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.