linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

1. Research: Get a copy of the master budget, two

Customer Question

1. Research: Get a copy of the master budget, two consecutive years of the company where you work. If you prefer to use the information in a different organization, it is being a real company and clearly identified in the activity. You can find information
on companies such http://es.slideshare.net/jucarguello/la-economa-de-misiones-2015 look at page 14 where there is a comparative budget between 2014 and 2015. Required: Identify the major differences in the accounts included in the budget and the amount of
money allocated to them. You can perform his task in an Excel file and in the end includes references to research materials. -task Week 3 DEVELOP TASK IN A FILE IN EXCEL 2. In the consulting company Process S.A. Mr. Mauricio Roncha, head of sales and marketing
department, has been very active in its work over the past months. He's doing more consultancy contracts for which the company may make. For example, last month had four consultants who work full time, 40 hours a week and on average, they perform half a consulting
project per month, depending on the size of the client company and procedures it asks. But Mr. Roncha, pledged to complete two projects per month, which increased very significantly working hours of consultants, incurring overtime. Answer the following questions:
1. In your opinion, if projects are not made within the time agreed, who is responsible? 2. If I assign the costs incurred in each project (work order) which department, sales or consulting, would correspond to the disproportionate increase in the cost of
working hours? 3. What method could be used both to solve this problem and to prevent it be resubmitted? Conduct research on the subject. All answers must be written in their own words. Citations include references to both consulted material. Use APA format.
The drafts will not be qualified, they serve to make the necessary corrections to the task before sending the final version to score.
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's 2 questions
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

What should be the length of written answers, and please also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
11:30 pm not too long
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just presentable not too long.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

How many hours from now, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 hours.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to 3 hours
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Sorry can not do before 18 to 24 hours, therefore opting out so other experts may help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it take that long
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you do the first question today and the other one tomorrow?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need help as soon as possible please thank you..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need the first question answer as soon as possible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long is it going to be to get an answer??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need Help?????????????
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry I just saw the post now as I am real busy. Unfortunately, I cannot help with the assignment so I will opt out in case someone else can help

All the best

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Do you still need the answer, please let me know, thanks.