F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Experience:  have completed B.Com and CA Finalist
20040807

The following transactions occurred during the month of

Customer Question

Customer: The following transactions occurred during the month of November in the operation of ***** *****’s Cutsie Cosmetics, Inc, a wholesaler who sells to retail stores. Record each transaction listed below to show its impact on the accounting equation in the table provided on the next page for that purpose. For any entry that impacts Retained Earnings, write a brief description in the column provided. • November 4 Purchased merchandise for $9,000 on account from International Fragrance Corporation, terms: 3/10, n/60.• November 15 Paid shipping charges on merchandise purchased on November 4, $300.• November 16 Sold merchandise to Lacy’s Department Store on account for $4,000, terms 2/10, n/30. The merchandise had cost ***** *****’s $1,500.• November 26 Received full amount due from Lacy’s Department Store• November 30 Recorded the shrinkage adjustment. The inventory on hand as determined by taking a physical inventory at the end of November is $7,400.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The following transactions occurred during the month of November in the operation of ***** *****’s Cutsie Cosmetics, Inc, a wholesaler who sells to retail stores. Record each transaction listed below to show its impact on the accounting equation in the table provided on the next page for that purpose. For any entry that impacts Retained Earnings, write a brief description in the column provided. • November 4 Purchased merchandise for $9,000 on account from International Fragrance Corporation, terms: 3/10, n/60.• November 15 Paid shipping charges on merchandise purchased on November 4, $300.• November 16 Sold merchandise to Lacy’s Department Store on account for $4,000, terms 2/10, n/30. The merchandise had cost ***** *****’s $1,500.• November 26 Received full amount due from Lacy’s Department Store• November 30 Recorded the shrinkage adjustment. The inventory on hand as determined by taking a physical inventory at the end of November is $7,400.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Finance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide complete details and mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The attached file is the full doc. Please help me make it by 5pm tonight. I need to submit the problem asap. Thank you so much.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/164374/carol equation.xls

Your answer is at above link, please rate the answer, thanks.