linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

My name is ***** ***** and I need the answers 308 week 2

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I need the answers for bus 308 week 2 assignment which is the one on the screen. I need this ASAP
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need the answers not sure what other issue there is
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Business and Finance Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How much of a wait and what is the percentage of a good grade for this?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide the data or you may upload the data at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link, and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unable to open the website listed above. I tried to attach two files from excel and it won't let me. Is there an email I can send it to you.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

you can upload here as well, you may contact JA customer service in this regard, you can also try dropbox.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have put two files for this assignment in my dropbox how do I get them to you?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

I am opting out so other experts may help you, as I am not sure about some of the answers, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard from anyone and need this done ASAP if not I would like a refund