linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I will be taking the Ashford comprehensive exam. I 't know

Customer Question

Customer: I will be taking the Ashford comprehensive exam. I don't know how many questions, but they pop up 1 at a time and only remain up for 5 minutes. Is there a way someone could stay online with me to help with these questions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: BUS697 Project Management Strategy MBA Exam
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Multiple Problems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, but will someone be able to stay with me throughout the exam? Also, I may only have a few minutes to answer each question.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Can you provide sample question, thanks.