F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Experience:  have completed B.Com and CA Finalist
20040807

Had issues and had to switch to another computer.

Customer Question

I am Kirk. Had issues and had to switch to another computer. Researching KLF Electronics case problem- a) How does demand variability affect the warehouse selection between the regionalized system and the centralized system? In answering this question analyze three levels of variability not previously analyzed during the semester. You should range your analyses between low variability and high variability in demand.
b) How does the transportation cost affect the warehouse selection between the regionalized system and the centralized system? In answering this question analyze three levels of transportation cost. You should range your analyses between low and high transportation costs.
c) How does the lead time affect the warehouse selection between the regionalized system and the centralized system? In answering this question, analyze three levels of lead time; one can be the two week lead time as presented in the question itself. Do not analyze the 0.5 week lead time option. You sh
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please complete the information and also mention the assumed data to be used or you will provide the data thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I decided to finish it on my own but thanks for letting me know what I need to include on future questions. I am sure I will have additional questions in the future and will request you next time. Thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thanks.