F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Experience:  have completed B.Com and CA Finalist
20040807

Complete the following: 1 Chapter 19, problems 19-2, 19-4,

Customer Question

Complete the following: 1 Chapter 19, problems 19-2, 19-4, 19-12, and 19-16 2 Chapter 22, problems 22-2, 22-4, 22-8, and 22-14 Follow these instructions for completing and submitting your assignment: 1 Do all work in Excel. Do not submit Word files or
*.pdf files. 2 Submit a single spreadsheet file for this assignment. Do not submit multiple files. 3 Place each problem on a separate spreadsheet tab. 4 Label all inputs and outputs and highlight your final answer. 5 Follow the directions in “Guidelines for
Developing Spreadsheets.” You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need these questions done as soon as possible. If you answer them I will pay whatever you request. Thank you.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please provide the pages of the books you have mentioned thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All that was posted in the assignment if you looked.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Page 425 for 19-12, page 417 for 19-4 and also look at other exercises, where the pages are?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you send me your email I am having trouble uploading the files due to their size.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

You may upload at www.wikisend.com and www.mediafire.com and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Both of these sites are not allowing me to upload the pages. Is there another way that I can send them to you
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Try at googledrive.com or please contact JA customer service in this regard, thanks.