Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Epocrates is a free smartphone app that finds information

Customer Question

Epocrates is a free smartphone app that finds information about drug dosing, drug interactions, and insurance. It is used by almost half of the doctors in the United States, and by a million pharmacists, nurses, and medical students. The catch: Users must
click through pharmaceutical company ads before they can access the information they are searching. a. Is this situation any different from the way in which ordinary internet users are bombarded by ads reflecting their previous browsing history? b. Who are
the stakeholders? c. What ethical issues arise? 2. UNIT EIGHT: If you started a business, under what circumstances would you be willing to surrender a substantial percentage of the business’s ownership to obtain venture capital financing? Explain. 3: CHAPTER
EIGHT: Biotechs medicines (proteins made by modifying the DNA of bacteria, yeast or mammal cells and infused into sick patients) are the fastest growing category of health spending. Sales reached $83 billion in 2012, with hundreds of biotech products being
synthesized to treat cancer, AIDS, Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and many other diseases. The manufacture of biotechnologies is more complex and costly than conventional medicine, and the cost to patients can run as high as $25,000 – $50,000 a year. Some members
of Congress have introduced legislation that would give consumers access to lower-cost copies; one would authorize the FDA to approve safe, lower-cost versions of biotechnology drugs without the full range of tests normally required for new products. a. Who
are the stakeholders that will be affected by such legislation? b. What arguments can you make for or against it? 4. CHAPTER THREE: After the tragic school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut in 2013, one newspaper mapped the names and addresses of more than
33,000 handgun permit holders in nearby counties. Although the information was gathered from public sources, its publication upset many people. Using the ethical theories outlined in Chapter One, consider the ethics of posting the following on a newspaper
website: a. The personal details of all employees at local abortion clinics. b. The arrest records for drunk drivers. c. The names and addresses of food stamp recipients in your community. d. The donors to groups that promote Gay and Lesbian rights.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question was never answered. Please remove the charge from my account.