F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Experience:  have completed B.Com and CA Finalist
20040807

MANAGERIAL FINANCE EXAM ASSISTANCE NEEDED I am seeking

Customer Question

MANAGERIAL FINANCE EXAM ASSISTANCE NEEDED I am seeking assistance with a final exam for Managerial Finance. It is a 3 hour timed exam that is due no later than 9:00pm EST today Aug 16th. Its multiple choice between 20-25 questions so the answers is all
that's required.
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Once I receive confirmation I will enter the exam and post questions here
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Can you please confirm that after how many hours from now the exam will be held as I am from different time zone, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the exam is currently opened and will expire in 6 hours. Once I enter the exam I have a total of 3 hours to complete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the latest that I can enter the exam is 3 hours from now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to assist?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Can you please provide some exemplary questions so I can have understanding of what types of questions you need to get answered.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
example of question.....Suppose the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and Swiss francs is SF 1.0423 = $1.00, and the exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and the euro is $1.00 = 1.0793 euros. What is the cross-rate of Swiss francs to euros (SF/Euro)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
another example taken from a previous quiz...On July 15th, you purchased $10,000 worth of goods. The terms of the sale were 1/8, net 49. What is the effective annual rate of interest for the credit period for this sale?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
another example.......... ABC Company has annual sales of $400,000 and cost of goods sold of $79,161. The accounts payable period is 34.53 days. What is the average accounts payable balance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
another example ....ABC Company has an average collection period of 29 days and factors all of its receivables immediately at a 2.4 percent discount. Assume all accounts are collected in full. What is the firm's effective cost of borrowing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
another example............. ABC Corporation currently has an inventory turnover of 30.57, a payables turnover of 7.69, and a receivables turnover of 5.39. How many days are in the operating cycle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
final exam.....The terms of the sale were 4/17, net 61. What is the effective annual rate of interest?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you then able to assist?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I cannot provide you the answer of this question as I am out of resources, thanks.