Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Mr. would it be possible to answer the attach and the below

Customer Question

Good evening Mr. White would it be possible to answer the attach and the below by Sunday ? How would you explain the value of financial planning to friends or family? Which topic was most interesting or helpful for your current financial situation? What
did you learn about that topic? Which topic was most challenging for you, and why? Which topics do you feel are most important for adults to fully understand? Explain why you chose these topics. What financial goals have you set for yourself? How will you
meet them? Explain what steps you will take to begin saving toward these goals.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.

**********

What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much Mr.White ! would it be possible to also a swear the following : How would you explain the value of financial planning to friends or family? Which topic was most interesting or helpful for your current financial situation? What did you learn about that topic? Which topic was most challenging for you, and why? Which topics do you feel are most important for adults to fully understand? Explain why you chose these topics. What financial goals have you set for yourself? How will you meet them? Explain what steps you will take to begin saving toward these goals.

I am sorry - I did not see these - what is the deadline to get this portion returned.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before midnight would be great.