linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I''m trying to resolve 3 finance problems

Customer Question

Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.

Please post the problems you need help with. When you do, please advise your deadline and the name of the book you are using: Title, author's name, and edition

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've enclosed 2 problems which I need by 10 pm today Sunday Aug 2.The text books are Cases in Healthcare Finance, Fifth Edition for SANTA FE HEALTHCARE Problem (Case 32) below:Capitation and Risk SharingWhat reimbursement method would you recommend for each of the following providers? Be sure to
justify your answers.Primary care physicians
Specialists
Hospital
Other services
What allocation of premium dollars do you recommend for each provider? Be sure to justify your
recommendations.a. What proportion of the premium dollar would you allocate to the professional services risk pool?
How would you split the professional services risk pool between primary care physicians and
specialists?What proportion of the premium dollar would you allocate to the inpatient services risk pool?
How would you split the inpatient services risk pool between primary care physicians, specialists,
and the hospital?Conduct a sensitivity analysis. More specifically, using your allocation of the premium dollars, how does
the total budgeted reimbursement compare to the total actual reimbursement to primary carephysicians, specialists, and the within-system hospital:If actual payments equal the premium allocation?
If both specialist and hospital payments are 10 percent greater than the premium allocation?
If both specialist and hospital payments are 10 percent less than the premium allocation?
Do the risk pools provide appropriate incentives to the primary care physicians and the specialists?
a. Should all of the PHO's physicians participate in the contract, or should subpanels be formed?
If subpanels are formed, how should they be constituted?
Consider some other actions that the PHO could take to ensure that its contract with the Plan is
successful. Specifically, comment on the advisability and feasibility of taking actions in the followingareas:Utilization review
Quality management
Information systems
In your opinion, what are three key learning points from this case?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The attachment has a mini case problem from the 7th edition of Understanding Financial Management by Louis C. Gapenski and George H Pink
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the worksheet for the Santa Fe Healthcare Problem
Thank you, ***** ***** I would not be able to meet the deadline. I will opt out in case another expert can help. You do not need to do anything, the post will automatically be returned to the pool of open questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!

You are most welcome. Sorry about that, but I am sure someone will be able to help

All the best