linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need help with a masters business quiz that is timed

Customer Question

Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
What is the topic of the test, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its called measurement and decision making it has a few math problems but mostly definitions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its an MBA Business class
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay can you provide some example, and what will be the durtion of test, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK these are not the questions I need the answers too but I will give you an example of a fewCertain workers are assigned the task of unpacking production materials received from suppliers. These workers place the material in a storage area pending subsequent use in the production process. The labor cost of such workers is normally classified as: (Points : 2)
Direct labor.
Direct materials.
Indirect labor.
Indirect materials.Question 2. 2. The Gray Company has a staff of five clerks in its general accounting department. Three clerks who work during the day perform sundry accounting tasks; the two clerks who work in the evening are responsible for (1) collecting the cost data for the various jobs in process, (2) verifying manufacturing material and labor reports, and (3) supplying production reports to the supervisors by the next morning. The salaries of these two clerks who work at night should be classified as: (Points : 2)
Period costs.
Direct costs.
Product costs.
Indirect costs.Question 3. 3. Which of the following is not a critical success factor? (Points : 2)
Financial factor.
Learning and growth.
Governmental relations.
Brand recognition.Question 4. 4. Variable costs within the relevant range for a firm are assumed: (Points : 2)
Not to vary per unit.
Not to vary in total.
To be nonlinear.
To be curvilinear.
None of the above are correct.Question 5. 5. The change in total cost associated with each change in the quantity of the cost driver is: (Points : 2)
Average cost.
Controllable cost.
Variable cost.
Unit cost.Question 6. 6. Jeffrey's Bottling Co. incurred the following costs during November:
Prime Costs = $220,000
Manufacturing O/H = $175,000
If direct materials cost was $140,000 in November, what was the conversion cost for November? (Points : 2)
$255,000
$240,000
$215,000
$235,000Question 7. 7. Factory overhead costs for a given period were 1.5 times as much as the direct material costs. Prime costs totaled $15,500. Conversion costs totaled $22,725. What are the direct labor costs for the period? (Points : 2)
$1,200.
$1,050.
$1,075.
$1,155.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't answer those
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a timed quiz of 50 questions like this and I only have 1.5hrs to complete it can you help or direct me to someone who can
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I can hlep you right now, the fair price will be $250
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No way I can't afford that thanks anyway
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay, take care.