linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I have multiple question that I need answered within

Customer Question

Hello, I have multiple question that I need answered within the next 2 hours. I have attached 5 sample questions. Theses are Business Mathematics questions. I ONLY HAVE 2 HOURS OR ELSE I will fail this quiz.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please post the questions you need help with so that I can tell if I can helpThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here are 5 example questions, please let me know if you can work this?
Thank you. I can help with those. Is that a timed assignment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, I have 25 question like this, and I have an hour and 45 minutes to complete it. Let me know if this is okay and I will screen shot the questions and post them.,
sure. please go ahead and post the questions. I would rather you copy the problems into a word file so that it is smaller and faster to upload but if you can only do screenshots, that is ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK you have an hour and 45 minutes. Thanks
Please post the remaining questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I had previosly aske Gregogry white for help and he never got back to me, and my card was charged. Do these 25 questions first and when your done have time, I will give the test to u. Is that ok?
you have only sent me 2 problems. check the attachment you have posted please. the 2nd question is cut, the choices are not there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I show that I have 23 attachments on the last post, please recheck, I could fit question 2 in one screen shot, so the 2nd screenshot is labled f2 continued
I can only see 2 attachments. we are losing valuable time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant to say I couldn't fit question 2 in one screen shot so the question is continued in the screenshot labled f2 continued. Please let me know that you see 25 questions and 20 screenshots containing 25 questions
I am sorry. This is not working and I cannot assume responsibility when the questions are not posted. I will opt out from answering this post.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
question 2 is in 2 different screen shots, I have reposted the screen shots for the 2nd time, please confirm you can see them, as I see them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please dont opt out, I have already started the quiz, can u see the new screen shots?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, please.....I will fail this test
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please dont leave me hanging
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, please respond, theres still 45 minutes left in the test