Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

1) if a block of land 14 meters and 22meters deep. what is

Customer Question

1) if a block of land 14 meters and 22meters deep. what is the total square meterage of the land?
2) if braden earns $42,800 per annum and his partner carley earns $38,00. what is the total combined income for the couple?
3) if lyne works 38hrs per week and earns $22 per hr and is taxed $350 per fortnight how much money does lyne have left in her bank account every fortnight?
can you please show all the work and I need the answers agently,
thanks
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** we would multiply the 14x28 to get 392 m^2 for area.2. 42,800 + 38,000 = $80,800 combined3. 38 * 22 = $836 - a fortnight is 2 weeks so 836*2 = $1,672 - she is taxed $350 so $1,672 - $350 = $1,322 for the fortnight after taxes.Hope this helps**********What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt. Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week! Greg