Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Completed by BA degree in 1988 and graduated with a GPA of 4.0
3708793

I reported my account was being hacked and emails text messages

Customer Question

I reported my account was being hacked and emails text messages were being deleted and even altered. No one has tryed to contact me with results on your investigation. Please reply!!! ***@******.***
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please note that this is Just Answer, you need to contact gmail itself. Please click on the following link to be able to resolve the problem:
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/50270?hl=en
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have proof my using my camera taking photos of text messages being altered. I have since changed my accounts and passwords. There were codes place on certain people in my contact list that showed up with the same name under a different listing with the same phone # ***** the codes. I have photos of those as well. Some of the messages were deleted. Yahoo acct
Thank you for your message. Please note that this is Just Answer, not google, you need to contact google (who own and manage gmail accounts) to be able to resolve this issue. Please read the steps provided in the following link:
Thank you