linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I have an poisition audit or review classification

Customer Question

I have an poisition audit or review classification questionnaire for me. Its about 18 question that need answers. I have the answer but i do not know how to put them on question to be answers. Sometime i put the wrong answer to the question.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Hello Please provide the questions and answers so i can review then and will get back to you regarding the solution. Have a nice day :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Position Audit or review are the audit questionnaire about my job for promotion; and answers to audit question is cassie 1 and cassie 2. I tried to write but was not good at it and need to match audit questionnaire. Attach are the files
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Hello
i will review the data and will get back to you shortly .
have a nice day :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
On based on which information you want the answers of your questions? or you want the answers based on hypothetical data. In addition, please mention your deadline too, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Deadline is ASAP.I have given you the audit questionnaire and the answers sheets accordingly with my job description in cassie 1 and cassie 2. I just need them to be put on the audit questionnaire in order and edit, and please make it sound like i know about my job and puting it in writing on audit sheet. I hope that answers your question.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I am unable to provide you the answer, I am opting out so other expert can help you, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay no problem thanks for responding back so quickly and passing it on.
Em
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waiting for a new business tutor to respond need back Asap, to in for my job, Attach is information you will need. Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not for just a Business Tutor I don't think, it can also be for Human Resource Tutor if that would make a different.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like this to be open for a editor and well as a human resource tutor. Not for sure how this could happen.