linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

What's the answer page?

Customer Question

what's the answer for this page?
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Corporate Finance
Analyze two companies: Caterpillar (CAT) and Microsoft (MSFT).
See Excel spreadsheet.
See Excel spreadsheet.
3. For each for the 4 years of statements, compute the following ratios for each firm:
􏰀 Valuation Ratios
􏰀 Profitability Ratios
􏰀 Financial Strength Ratios
1. Download the annual income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements for the last 4 fiscal years from Market Watch (www.marketwatch.com) into Excel.
2. Find historical stock prices for each firm from Yahoo! Finance (finance.yahoo.com). Use the closing stock prices (not the adjusted close) to calculate the firm's market capitalization at each date, multiply the number of shares outstanding by the firm's historic stock price.
o Price-earnings ratio (for EPS use diluted EPS total)
o Market-to-book ratio
o Enterprise value-to-EBITDA (for debt, include long-term and short-term debt; for cash, include marketable securities)
o Operating margin (use operating income after depreciation) o Net profit margin
o Return on equity
o Current ratio
o Book debt-equity ratio o Market debt-equity ratio
4. Obtain industry averages for each firm from Reuters.com (www.reuters.com/finance/stocks) and compare each firm's ratios to the available industry ratios for the most recent year. Analyze the performance of each firm versus the industry and comment on any trends in each individual firm's performance. Identify any strengths or weakness you find in each firm.
5. Compare the valuation ratios across the two firms. How do you interpret the difference between them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/multiple-problems/7l6up-ra-211.htmlI saw the same question from the link above so can you give me the answer now
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
What should be the length of written work and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
by the end of today thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the length is not gonna be like 4-5 pages. For analyze part, 1-2 pages should be okay. However, the excel part has to copy from the company excel information.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I have sent the offer, please accept it so the answer may be provided in next 24 hours, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for the offer. I think is too much. I thought by paying the first fee $48 dollar I can get the service that I wanted.Thank you
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome, you can see that the amount of work involved is a lot, anyways, better luck next time, take care.