Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Develop a consumer profile of a consumer whom Disney would

Customer Question

Develop a consumer profile of a consumer whom Disney would be targeting for their new Frozen musical production on Broadway
Psychological Influences on Consumer Buying decisions--Determine how Disney is tapping into these variables to develop their branding and franchise strategy
Discuss (1) Disney’s criteria for successful segmentation with regards ***** ***** of its franchises (you may pick one of your choice), and (2) how Disney uses each of the four bases for segmenting consumer markets
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for visiting Just Answer.
Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just too difficult or not informative enough or priced too low.
I know that you have been waiting for quite some time and want to ensure that you at least receive a resource to assist.
I only receive credit for my help when you rate my services OK or higher.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0nrrne9q9r8kop/segmentingresource.docx?dl=0
for a resource I have put together with some information that will assist as you prepare your final response. Feel free to reply back to me if you have questions.
**********
What can you expect now.... As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg