linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

ANY EXPERT

Customer Question

FOR XXXX ONLY: ANY EXPERT
Hi XXXX, I have a spreadsheet that I need help with by Saturday :)
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 book pages and the spreadsheet :)
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Capri,
I'll take a look at these and get back to you as soon as possible.
Ryan
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Capri,
I looked these files over and I'm sorry to say that this material is outside my area of expertise. Your best bet is to post this in the Business and Finance Homework category. I know you've been down that road before, and it didn't seem to work out, but I don't know what else to suggest at this point.
Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you push the post out to other tutors? If I do it, they charge me again and then it takes forever for them to refund my money for the duplicate. lol I know some of the tutors have done that before. :) Thank you!
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
There are two things that I can do.
One is to "opt out", so that your question will be put back on the open questions list.
The other is that I can submit a report to the moderators and request that they move your question to the proper category.
I'll do both of those right now. It may take a little while before the moderator gets to it, but it generally happens within an hour or so.
Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay that would be wonderful!!! I just hate requesting a refund for this question and then paying and posting a whole new one. I check like 14 days later and it still won't be refunded and I usually am to busy to deal with calling! So, it would just be better for me that way. Thank you so much!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
There is confusion about what is exactly needed, please confirm the required things for the assignment, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need the attached spreed sheet completed. The book pages are for reference. :) Please let me know if this clears things up. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I completed some of it last night, but need help with the other parts. Attached.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Corrected- click on this one.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you the offer, please accept and also mention your deadline.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$270? oh my. nope. Please push the question out to another professor. I have already done half the work.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can this question please be refunded?