linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Manal, I have a mini case study but the figures are different

Customer Question

Hi Manal, I have a mini case study but the figures are different than the ones posted here. It is the Conch Republic Electronics, Part 1 minicase from the 10th edition fundamentals of corporate finance and I need some help. What is your fee?
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my order and refund my $5 deposti, I got help elsewhere. Thank you.
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Thank you for requesting me, but unfortunately I was not online when you posted your question. The amount that you have paid remains in your Just Answer account until you decide to use it so if you believe you need future help and would rather keep the amount in your JA account, please tell me; if you'd rather get a refund, please tell me and I will initiate a refund request for you
Thank you