linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Lindai am in the middle of the final and i have 40 min

Customer Question

hi linda
i am in the middle of the final and i have 40 min to have 3 questions answered so can you help me
Brief Exercise 154 Kohl Company lent $53,200 to Hemingway, Inc, accepting Hemingway's 2-year, $65,312, zero-interest-bearing note. The implied interest rate is 10.8%. Prepare Kohl's journal entries for the initial transaction, recognition of interest each
year, and the collection of $65,312 at maturity. (Credit account titles are automatically indented when the amount is entered. Do not indent manually.) Exercise 159 A trial balance before adjustment included the following: Debit Credit Accounts receivable
$156,000 Allowance for doubtful accounts 1,160 Sales $444,000 Sales returns and allowances 8,200 Give journal entries assuming that the estimate of uncollectibles is determined by taking (1) 6% of gross accounts receivable (Credit account titles are automatically
indented when the amount is entered. Do not indent manually.) Account Titles and Explanation Debit Credit (2) 2% of net sales. (Credit account titles are automatically indented when the amount is entered. Do not indent manually.) Account Titles and Explanation
Debit Credit Click if you would like to Show Work for this question: Open Show Work Brief Exercise 6-14 Amy Monroe wants to create a fund today that will enable her to withdraw $31,620 per year for 7 years, with the first withdrawal to take place 5 years from
today. (Use the tables below.) If the fund earns 8% interest, how much must Amy invest today? (Round factor values to 5 decimal places, e.g. 1.25124 and final answers to 0 decimal places, e.g. 458,581.) Investment amount $
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
delete my account and refund my money before i take an action and complain about you.