Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Completed by BA degree in 1988 and graduated with a GPA of 4.0
3708793

If performance data and activity reports indicate undesirable

Customer Question

If performance data and activity reports indicate undesirable performance as a result of inappropriate use of the strategic management process, operational managers must
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 1 year ago.
Hello
The answer is:
know about it so that they can correct the employee activity.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask; if all is clear, please rate the service
P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For Manal Elkhoshkhany" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me at least 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will (Also please notify me at least 48 hours in advance) . Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.
Thank you