linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I have an online exam tomorrow minutes. It is on Ch.

Customer Question

I have an online exam tomorrow for 75 minutes. It is on Ch. 8 – Inventories -
Measurement and Ch. 9 Inventories – Additional Issues. I have the PDF of the book if it helps. I'm looking for someone that can Skype/sit with me and finish the exam along side with me. Is anyone interested in this?
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
What is your timings thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can do the exam until 9 PM Pacific Coast Time on 6/14/2015 , please let me know what time is good for you. It consists of 20 questions and is 75 minutes long. Perhaps we can Skype so it's more of a team effort. Please let me know as soon as possible. My phone number is(###) ###-####for faster communication. I will pay whatever I have to. Hope to hear from you soon! It is onCh. 11 - Property, Plant &
Equipment and Intangible
Assets: Utilization and
ImpairmentandCh. 13 – Current Liabilities and
Contingencies
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
If I am not wrong it will be around 9 AN 6/15/2015 in Pakistan around after 23 hours from now, you can post all 20 questions and I will try my best in your stipulated time period subject to fair price agreed between us after seeing the questions, thanks. Or you may send me sample of question will be asked so I ca send you the offer, take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In January of 2013, Beta Corporation purchased a patent at a cost of $208,000. Legal and filing fees of $69,000 were paid to acquire the patent. The company estimated a 10-year useful life for the patent and uses the straight-line amortization method for all intangible assets. In 2016, Beta spent $24,000 in legal fees for an unsuccessful defense of the patent. The amount charged to income (expense and loss) in 2016 related to the patent should be:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need these done as soon as possible
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On January 1, 2015, Lane Co. began construction of a new warehouse. The building was finished and ready for use on September 30, 2016. Expenditures on the project were as follows:
January 1,2015 $341,000
September 1,2015 $507,000
December 31,2015 $507,000
March 31,2016 $507,000
September 30,2016 $341,000
Lane had $6,900,000 in 12% bonds outstanding through both years.
The average accumulated expenditures for 2016 by the end of the construction period was:
$1,100,750.
$1,416,200.
$2,203,000.
$1,754,200.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I am available now and sending you the offer, but you will have to provide me the question and I will answer here not on skype.