linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I saw that you already did this problem else can

Customer Question

I saw that you already did this problem for someone else can you just give me the same answer. Using the St. Louis Federal Reserve – Fred website: http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/search
Look up current economic indicators for GDP, Inflation, U and Economic Growth . Put the last 3 years in an excel spreadsheet and graph each overtime in a separate graph. Compare the relationship between them. More specifically, once you are at the website, I want you to use the following for prices, (the change in CPI is the inflation rate) unemployment and GDP.
CPI - Consumer Price Index For All Urban Consumers: All Items, SA – seasonally adjusted – (Prices)
U - Civilian Unemployment Rate (Unemployment)
GDP - Real Gross Domestic Product, 3 Decimal (GDP)
Change in Real Gross Domestic Product, (Economic Growth)
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I will have to reword it as the same answer may not be provided, therefore I have sent you the offer. What is your deadline, thanks.