linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

This is my project. Please help!

Customer Question

Hi
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is my project. Please help!
Expert:  Johnmark1900 replied 1 year ago.
Hello could you please post the question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mr. John.My question is the attached file under "Intermediate II project." I sent here again just in case...I already gather all necessary information for my chosen company. But if it is easier and faster for you it is ok that you can feel free to choose another company on your preference.Please let me know your choice of company:
If choosing KapStone i will send you their annual reports and 10K that I have obtained so far. I already finished the 1st part as well. Just because of my grandfather's funeral so I didnt have enough time for all finals and this project...
If choosing another company we will have to go look for their financial reports again, except for you already have ones on hand. Then I am ok as long as you can help me complete this project ASAP. I need time for my final...Thank you so much and have a blessed day!Rach.
The file needs password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
debit123
Well i cannot assist. but i am forwarding this to expet F.Naz, He is good in this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you no problem. Will Naz contact me?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
As it is too lengthy therefore the fair price is $800, please post the question in 4 parts with fair price of $200 each, you may add my name F.Naz before each post, please also mention the name of company or I may choose at my own like Wal-Mart or Aaple, please also mention deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for respond. It is too expensive I cant afford that.Have a good day
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Take care.