linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Cp - na

Customer Question

Using the Jamba Juice Case. This case should have been previously obtained from Harvard Business Review.
• Section Five – Alternative Solutions [Five lists] List a minimum of 5 alternative solutions and at least 3 benefits or consequences (pros/cons) for each potential solution.
• Section Six – Conclusion and Recommendations [Whatever it takes – this should be the longest portion of your analysis]
o Part A. Stock Analysis  Intro - For this investment: Briefly describe the company, type of fund, etc.  Body – Create a graph illustrating the investment’s activity for the given time period.  Conclusion – Indicate your profit/loss for this investment. Provide a brief overview of your findings – as a team, what did you learn? Discuss any world events that could account for your profit/loss. o Part B. Action Plan  Design an action plan to solve the original problem within the case. Consider the ideas from section five and justify your suggestions. (Risks/Rewards) You MUST include original research to update the case.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please provide complete data so the answer may be given, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/a10xw8yt3f6csuc/kJamba_Case_Study.pdf
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
It is not very clear what is needed, what types of 5 alternative solutions are needed and where is the section 5. The part A describe the stock analysis which stock to be analysis. Part B for action plan, which problem to be discussed. Please also mention the length of the answer and also your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Financial Ratios

Year

2006

2007

2008

Net Profit Margin

-255.41%

-35.72%

-43.51%

Total Assets Turnover

0.05

1.15

2.35

Return on Assets

-12.62%

-41.20%

-102.40%

I think you based on the financial ratios,

The above ratios show that the company has been running its operation neither efficiently or effectively. The net profit margin ratios have been calculated by considering net income and total revenues for each year; the assets turnover has been calculated using total revenues and total assets. The return on assets has been calculated by multiplying net profit margin and assets turnover. The net profit margin represents net income earned after deducting all expenses from revenue, the negative profit margin in each of the year shows that company has been incurring more expenses as compared to total revenues, however, it could reduce its negative profit margin from 255.41% to 43.51% in three years time period. The assets turnover was very low in 2006 and increase to 2.35 in 2008 which shows that the company has been running its operation more efficiently in the later year, but because of the negative profit margin the return on the assets was in the negative percentage and due to this negative profit margin the negative return on asset is higher due to higher assets turnover in 2008. It means that if the net profit margin is in negative the excessive use of assets will result in negative return on assets. These ratios were selected as it shows the efficient and effective use of total assets.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The answers can be on paragraph each and the dead line is Sunday 9:00pm
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Where is section 5
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually i only need sección 6
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay will go through and come back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, any update? Thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Sorry unable to do this as the time period is short and it is too lengthy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can extend the time until tomorrow
I already did part 5
Section 5- Alternative Solutions
1. Endorse a professional athlete or team:
​Professional teams have millions of fans who want to mimic their every move. This will help with brand recognition, overall sales and marketing as well. This will have a quick increase in sales as fans will want to endorse the product(s) their favorite player always has on hand. This will also allow opportunities of getting a store in the stadium, or running a special if the team wins. As athletes are health conscious, endorsing a product that is actually beneficial to them is a win-win for the athlete, Jamba, and the customer.
2. Partner with schools:
​As we know the obesity rate is high and a lot of schools have banned the sale of soda and sugary drinks. Being able to give a healthy option that students will enjoy can allow them to make the smarter choices while in a snack driven environment. This also helps with getting long time customers. Students will use brand recognition at a young age and increase loyalty from customers for years to come. Partnering with a school will help establish and enhance the relationships with customers and the community. Being the company that cares for the livelihood of our youth will put parents at ease if they don't have time to fix lunch for their children. They feel alright knowing that there is still a healthy lunch and options at school for their child.
3.More TV and radio advertisement:
​Word of mouth doesn't allow the proper exposure. Brand recognition is a HUGE thing. you want your customers to know who you are and what you're offering. The more branding Jamba does the faster they will see the turn around. The more and more people hear about Jamba Juice the more they want to go out and try it for themselves. You want to sell the experience of Jamba so that customers will come back time and again. Now that we live in a health conscious world people are looking for the alternative to a drive through burger. Downfall to this is that if you don't find the right marketing niche it could be a total bust.
4. Partner with a large corporate Gym:
​As we know most gyms have a juice or smoothie bar that's privately owned. It's never opened or under new management every few months. Gyms need a reliable trustworthy company that can keep their doors opened and members happy. People pay a lot of money for gym memberships and the amenities that membership comes with. Being able to partner with a large company (i.e. One Life or Planet Fitness) will allow the opportunity to open hundreds of stores in their locations nationwide. Putting a well known popular brand such as Jamba Juice in their establishment can help their membership rates. This will also give Jamba the recognition it deserves in being the healthy option members deserve after a workout, or the protein boost you need after a long leg day. Since these companies have hundreds of gyms and millions of members who visit frequently will allow them to recognize the brand and boost sales.
5. Theme Parks:
​Theme parks, although some are seasonal see thousands of people a day. If Jamba were to partner with a theme park it could allow them to open a couple kiosks or small stores on the premises. The amount of foot traffic that would be going by on an hourly basis would be enough to stay open. But theme parks or fairs never have the healthy options. Turkey legs, funnel cakes, and cotton candy, what about the people who are health conscious? Being one of the few that offers healthy options will open new doors for the park as well as Jamba. Since theme parks have a large tourist and vacation attraction you can afford to charge "theme park prices" putting the mark up on products wouldn't affect business because most parks you can't bring anything into the park so it's the parks products or none at all.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Is it belong to Jamba Inc which is listed on stock exchange with a symbol of JMBL
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm it thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
 Design an action plan to solve the original problem within the case. Consider the ideas from section five and justify your suggestions.

The above parts of the section 6 is not possible without the other parts, please check, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SWOT Analysis Jamba Juice
Strengths:
​-Healthy meal and drink options
​- Well known brand
​-Easy to make so labor costs are down
​-Secret Menu
​-Healthy on-the-go options
​-kids options that give children the nutrition they need
Weaknesses
​-Competitors
​-Competitors that exceed Jamba Juices revenues.
​-Other companies in the smoothie business (ie. Tropical Smoothie)
​-Seasonal: not extremely popular during the winter months
Opportunities
​- The large health conscious trends
​-Merchandising
​-Can locally source products
​-Franchising opportunities both nationally and internationally
Threats
​-Economy
​-Can be faded because it isn't a unique market or niche anymore.
I
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
What is needed still not clear, please be specific, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is needed is recommendations for the company, based on a stock Analysis, the type of fund used by the company and investment type , a Graph illustrating Finantial activity of the company explain the loss or gain, and give recommendations and conclusion
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I have sent the offer please accept it so the answer may be provided in next 24 hours, take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will need It for the next 8 hours
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay accept it will try my best take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much apreciate it :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Can you please send this as soon as possible, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Are you almost done? I need this as soon as possible, thank you !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is urgent! Please!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need a response, please advise, thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This one is the one I need now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Naz send me the offer on this one please