F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Experience:  have completed B.Com and CA Finalist
20040807

I need help with Final in My FIN/486.

Attachment: 2013-10-11_222504_fin+486+final+exam+questions+-+v2+r1.pdf

I need help with Final in My FIN/486. Due by Monday.

AS there are MCQS, problems and essay, threfore the fair price should be $150, please also mention your deadline, and the number of words or page length for essay answers, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok but I need show work for problems to get full credit the myltiple choice questions do not need to show work. I need to know how you came to the answer by shiwing calculatuons.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok but I need show work for problems to get full credit the multiple choice questions do not need to show work. I need to know how you came to the answer by showing calculations.

I am working on it and will come back as soon as I finish it, do you have any deadline, please also edit the price, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Monday is deadline

Okay . i am working on it and will provide u the answer before the deadline.However in the meantime can you please edit the price .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

100% correct.

Will try my best to be 100% correct, but there may be slight margin of error would be there, to be on safe side, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sound good.

I have completed the MCQs and problem solving, the essay will be provided as soon as it is completed, thanks.

Click here for excel sheet

All working can be seen when you will click on the respective cell of the figure, thanks.