linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst and Solution Consultant with over 9 years of experience.
19873544

1. An example of control criteria that can be used in any situation

Customer Question

1. An example of control criteria that can be used in any situation is ________.

employee satisfaction
number of calls taken per day
average time to process paperwork
client requests completed per hour

2. Which of the following is considered an organizational blueprint, which prescribes the quantity and time frame for when each end product will be assembled?

WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
MRP (Material Requirements Plan)
MPS (Master Production Schedule)
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)

3. Because practical considerations make job tryouts for all candidates infeasible, it is necessary to __________ the relative level of job performance for each candidate on the basis of available information.

accept
abandon
assign
predict

4. Active listening requires:

summarizing only the areas of agreement
interruptions to get your point across
verbal communications only
summarizing all areas of the performance-interview feedback discussion.

5.Adoration of a charismatic leader by followers can lead to

limiting suggestions of fixes and improvements
a competitive work environment
greater understanding of the company mission
difficulty in developing a successor

6. What can affirmative action assist organizations in achieving that diversity initiatives cannot?

Increased productivity
Correcting specific problems of the past
Maximizing workforce commitment
Maximizing creativity

7. in _____, workers have been fired for refusing to quit smoking, for living with someone without being married, drinking a competitor’s product, motorcycling, and other legal activities outside of work.

invasion of privacy
constructive discharge
lifestyle discrimination
defamation

8. Deming’s PDCA (plan, do, check, and act) cycle underlies what inherent Six Sigma principle?

Standard deviation
Project management
Control charting
Continuous improvement

9. Which of the following is an element that addresses elimination of waste under lean production?

Minimized run times
Kanban production control system
Production ahead of demand
Group plant loading technology

10. ________ refers to an individual’s belief that he or she is capable of performing a task.

Self-determination
Self-efficacy
Emotional contagion
Affect intensity

11. According to the job characteristics model, autonomy is defined as the degree to which

a job has an impact on the lives or work of other people
a job provides the worker freedom, independence, and discretion
a job requires completion of a whole and identifiable piece of work
a job generates direct and clear information about performance

12. Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with?

Quality management
Continuous improvement management
Environmental management
Time management

13. ____________ is the biggest hurdle to overcome in a pay-for-performance plan.

Salary cap performance level
Inflation
Compensation equation
Merit-pay increases

14. Mary arrives at her new job. Before she can begin actually doing the work, she must complete a series of activities including role playing and virtual reality interactions. What type of training method does Mary’s new employer use?

Information presentation
Organizational development
On-the-job training
Simulation

15. Training that results in ______ is costly because of the cost of training (which proved to be useless) and the cost of hampered performance.

reinforcement of training
applicability of training
negative transfer of training
simulation of training

16. When an employee volunteers to run a canned food drive, this is an example of

employee productivity
job satisfaction
organizational citizenship behavior
employee happiness

17. Some studies indicate the best approach for transformational change may have the chief executive officer create an atmosphere for change

but carefully set limits for the program
but let others decide how to initiate change
and establish a reward system
and begin establishing a vision

18. In performing a SWOT analysis, which of the following would be considered as a threat?

Lack of a strategic plan
Recognized brand
Competitors
Increased product demand

19.During the implementation of a project, which of the following should be the primary focus of a consulting firm?

Application of the learning curve theory
The correct project software
People management skills
Tools and materials availability

20.The Civil Rights Act of 1991 offered what for victims of unintentional discrimination?

race norming
affirmative action
adverse impact
monetary damages and jury trials

21. A project can be segmented into which of the following?

Events
Sub-jobs
Work packages
Success markers

22.Sam Meyers manages a telemarketing call center. He has 20 employees working for him who are displeased with the way he yells and threatens to terminate them for what they see as small issues. Which kind of power is Sam using to get the job done?

Referent power
Coercive power
Reward power
Legitimate power
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  linda_us replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for requesting me.

Please let me know your deadline.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

2 hours. I will also be doing two more exams with in 4 weeks what time are you usually on the net.

Expert:  linda_us replied 1 year ago.
I am really sorry, I wont be able to complete it in 2 hour as I am away from my system.

I will opt out so that other experts can help you.

For future timed assignment please fix up time in advance so that I can be available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you have it done in 2 1/2 hours I really need this please Linda

Expert:  linda_us replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, I wish I could have helped you but its not possible today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

okay what do I do when you opt out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have incresed the price to $50.00 pleased

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have one hour left and I hope you see that I have raised the fee to 50.00.

Peter

Expert:  linda_us replied 1 year ago.
When I opt out the questions is open for all expert to answer.

Let me know when you want to meet next time so that I can be available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you OPT Now...I will get back with you linda.

Expert:  linda_us replied 1 year ago.
I am already opted out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no what happens can other people see my help needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Linda,

I will get back with you on Oct 13, 2013 at 9pm your time.

Expert:  linda_us replied 1 year ago.
See you then.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 12 months ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Please Cancel already complete