I have 30 question in all. Here are the rest.
17. Which production process term best describes the situation when activities in a stage of production must stop because there is no work?
18. Which is the one correct value stream principle?
19. Which of the following is an analytical tool used in Six-Sigma quality improvement programs?
20. Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
21. Design for manufacturing and assembly delivers product improvements by emphasizing which of the following:
22. Considering Hau Lee’s uncertainty framework for classifying supply chains, which of the following is given to a supply chain which has an evolving supply process based on functional products?
23. What is the starting point in developing a capacity plan for a health care operation?
24. There are many applications of poka-yokes in service organizations. Which of the following is one of the three-T's used to classify poka-yokes?
25. Which of the following is usually included as an inventory holding cost?
26. Which of the following is a cost impact and payoff analysis tool from the operations consulting tool kit?
27. The ability to rapidly and inexpensively switch production from one product to another enables which of the following:
28. Which of the following is one of the principles of reengineering?
29. Which of the following is a major factor that distinguishes service design and development from manufacturing design and development?
30. Which of the following is the net requirement using an MRP program if the gross requirement is 10,000 and the inventory on hand is 4,000?
I need it in 2 hours.
Please let me know of you can complete this request. Thanks
That is fine. Thanks for your help!
Thanks. Whatever you have in 1 hour will be appreciated!