Your Name______ade temi_________________________
Analyzing Your Publicly Held Corporation
1. What is the name of your corporation?
2. Where are the corporate headquarters?
3. What is the corporation’s fiscal year end?
4. What are the primary products or services of the corporation?
5. Graph the high and low price of the company’s stock for each quarter of the last two years. What was the high and what was the low?
6. Who is the company’s transfer agent, and where are they located?
7. Who are your company’s competitors?
8. On which stock exchange is your corporation’s stock traded?
9. What is the current market price of their stock?
10. What is the ticker symbol used to identify your corporation on the stock exchange?
11. What is the Internet address of your corporation? Be sure it appears as a hyperlink.
12. Is the corporation’s Annual Report on-line?
13. Are its financial statements on-line?
14. Is your company listed on Annualreports.com?
Welcome and thanks for your question!Please advise what corporation you need this assignment completed for.What is your deadline on this?
I was working on: A.D.makepeace company before I gor stock, the due date is Monday the 25th of this month. Thanks
how soon do you think the solution will be ready? you can choose any coperation that start with 'A OR T' if you will. Also, is the solution going to be sent into my maill or how?this is my first time of using this site and I hope to have a great experience. The due date is this coming monday 25th.
A.D. Makepeace isn't traded on a stock exchange but rather on the OTC market so it doesn't have to file a 10-K report so it sounds like that company won't work for this assignment.Any company in particular or does it not matter as long as it starts with an "A" or a "T"?I will upload the solution and post in on this site. You will receive email notification and you will be able to view my post to download the solution.I will have to this to you on Saturday the 23rd at the latest, but most likely it will be sooner than that.
It doesn,t matter as long as is a public held corporation and the name of the corporation start with 'A or T' ( that is the letter that start my name as part of the question 1). Any of the letter that work best for you(A or T). I hope you can see all the 55 questions?
The last question I see is #52 on ratio analysis. If there are additional questions, please post those as well.Additionally, question 52 says to use the ratios on page 705 Exhibit 17.16 of your text and to present them in the same groupings as your text. Could you please let me know what ratios the text is looking for and be sure to group them how the book does? I want to make sure I give you the answer in the right format.
current ratio=current assets/current liabilities
accid-test ratio=cash+short-term investment+current receivables/current liabilities
debt ratio =total liabilities/total assets
equity ratio=total equity/total assets
profit margin ratio=net income/net sales
gross margin ratio=net sales-cost of goods sold/net sales
retun on total assets =net income/average total assets.
honestly, this is one of the most confusing part for me,there a lots of formular on the page I don't really know which one is espected me to use.
As per the other question I will do that on my own. Thanks.
Sorry if I'm not understanding - what part are you going to do on your own?
53. Are you optimistic or pessimistic regarding the future of your corporation?explain
54.would you invest in the stock of the company?explain
55.would you invest in the bonds of the company?explain.
here are the remainning questions. ThANKS
As promised, you would have this prior to Saturday.Please see the below links to download the files.Questions and Answers:https://www.box.com/s/dedacdb3458c5f282fa5Excel Analysis:https://www.box.com/s/c772b41532bff9a707ddPlease let me know if you have any questions.
Hi, I just wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or needed any additional assistance. If you do, I will gladly help you with anything you need. If I satisfactorily answered your question, please accept the answer and give a positive rating. Thank you!
Hi, I just wanted to check in to see if you were satisfied with my answer. If you were, please accept and give a positive rating or I do not receive credit for my work.If you need anything else, please let me know. Thanks!