Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Oheto Company

The inventory of Oheto Company on December 31, 2011, consists of the following items. Part No. Quantity Cost per Unit Cost to Replace per Unit 110 600 $95 $100 111 1,000 60 52 112 500 80 76 113 200 170 180 120 400 205 208 a121 1,600 16 14 122 300 240 235 a Part No. 121 is obsolete and has a realizable value of $0.50 each as a scrap. (a) Determine the inventory as of December 31, 2011, by the lower of cost or market method, applying this method directly to each item. Inventory $ (b) Determine the inventory by the lower of cost or market method, applying the method to the total of the inventory. Inventory $
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help with these questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource you need as you prepare your final answers.

All the best in your studies. Feel free to request me anytime by placing "For Greg" at the front of your post so it is directly routed to me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The inventory amounts are not correct.
Let me double check them.. I had this problem and had to change a couple amounts - it is possible the cells were not correctly set..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Will you double check the

Unit 110 600 $95 $100

is it $95 or $90 by any chance- having issue with the numbers working out right with the $95.. let me know.

CLICK HERE - I had to format a couple cells that were showing decimals incorrectly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
still not correct. I only got 3chances to get the correct answer one of which I tried to figure out on my own