Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

-What is a master budget? What are some of the underlying

-What is a master budget? What are some of the underlying budgets that form the master budget? What is the budgeting process at your organization/company (if you know)? Is it effective? Why or why not?

-What is responsibility accounting? For what costs should managers of responsibility centers be held accountable? What are some of the behavioral issues that surround responsibility accounting? How should these issues be addressed?

-What is the difference between external and internal pricing? What factors must be considered when setting internal transfer pricing between divisions of a company? What are the different methods of setting internal transfer pricing? Which is the most effective? Why?
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Brittany replied 4 years ago.
Hi Jacjn,

Do you have a word count for these dq's?

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
200-300 each
Expert:  Brittany replied 4 years ago.
Hi Jacjn,

Here is a link to mediafire where you can download your answer:

I hope your first time using JustAnswer was a pleasurable one! Just in case you need assistance again, here is a link to my profile where you can ask questions:

Just put "For Brittany" and I will be sent an email directing me to your question so I can provide you with a prompt response. Now that you received your answer, please review it and click the green accept button if you are satisfied.

Thank you,