Here are the answers to the last group:
1. mixed, with both positive and negative results.
2. Portugal left Angola in 1949.
3. a declining population.
4. capitalism is the dominant economic system.
5. a transitional period in which representatives of the National Party and the ANC would be cabinet members.
6. most African states have experienced increasing economic prosperity.
7. the nation was composed of many political parties having diverse interests.
8. Israeli's policy of establishing settlements in the occupied West Bank territories.
9. It has resulted solely from a clash between modern and traditional ideas and values.
10. Most of the most fertile agricultural land is owned by peasant farmers.
11. a majority of the population in Hindu.
12. was based on the British system, with a figurehead president and a parliamentary form.
13. India today is a nation of contrasts, with a majority of its population living in poverty.
14. Salmon Rushdie.
15. villages and cities.
16. supervision of the creation of labor unions and the breakup of the zaibatsu.
17. it possesses a non restrictive and individualistically oriented environment.
18. received a Nobel Prize for literature.
19. thrift, hard work, and an obedience to authority were the tenets of state policy.
20. a "modernizing elite" with an economic vision and practicality.
All the best. Please be sure to hit ACCEPT for this group as well.
Hope to hear from you again soon and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!