4. a condition of infeasibility exists.
Ready for next group.
6. None of the above
7. earliest time that an activity can start without violation of precedence requirements.
8. two ticket sellers each of whom could service a customer in three minutes.
9. an unbounded solution.
10. a corner point of the feasible region.
Please be sure to hit ACCEPT for each of these answer groups so I receive proper credit for my help today (I am only compensated for each set of answers if you hit ACCEPT for each set of answer).
11. the size of the calling population determines whether or not the arrival of one customer influences the probability of arrival of the next customer.we will have to consider the amount of space available for the queue.
12. all of the above.
15.none of the above
Thanks. Be sure to accept these answers. Ready for the next group.
17. Program Evaluation and Review Technique
19. different product mix, different total profit.
Please be sure to hit ACCEPT. Ready for next group.
21. restrict the decision variables to positive values.
22. 90 percent
Be sure to hit accept and ready for the last group
26. none of the above
27. single-channel, single-phase system.
28. none of the above
30. 99 percent
All the best. Please be sure to hit ACCEPT.
Feel free to request me anytime for your homework needs.
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!