linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst and Solution Consultant with over 9 years of experience.
19873544

NA - 201

Customer Question

IS 535 practice final quiz
TCO A) Which of the following roles falls into the duties of an information systems manager?
2. (TCO B) Behavioral models of managers find that, from observation, managers
3. (TCO C) A field identified in a table as holding the unique identifier of the table's records is called the
4. (TCO D) Corporate network infrastructure is simplified in a cloud computing environment because
5. (TCO E) Which type of infrastructure services provides voice and video connectivity to employees, customers, and suppliers?
6. (TCO F) In which type of systems building are the development stages organized so that tasks in one stage are completed before the tasks in the next stage are begun?
7. (TCO G) Which of the following best describes how new information systems result in legal gray areas?
1. (TCO A) You are starting a small bike messenger company. Given your type of services (hand-delivering packages within a small geographical area), could your firm be a digital firm? If so, what would make this a digital firm?
2. (TCO B) What is a GIS? Describe at least three ways in which a GIS could be used by modern business.
3. (TCO C) The small publishing company you work for wants to create a new database for storing information about all of its author contracts. What factors will influence how you design the database?
4. (TCO D) You have been hired by a small new web design firm to set up a network for its single office location. The network is primarily needed for exchanging files, accessing and managing beta websites on its web server, and connecting to the Internet. The firm hires many freelancers who come into the office on an ad-hoc basis and it does not have a lot of money to spend on infrastructure. What type of network will you recommend?
5. (TCO E) Distinguish between Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Web Services Description Language (WSDL), and Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI).
6. (TCO F) Discuss the role and influence the user has in software development.
7. (TCO G) What are the security challenges faced by wireless networks?
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am still waiting thank you!
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sure!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
any luck yet? thanks!
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all the Experts and marked high priority. You'll receive an email notification if an Expert replies. We appreciate your patience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you disregard, the other question and help me with this one?
You are evaluating BI software from a variety of vendors.
1) Identify six elements in the BI environment. Use your understanding of the importance of these elements to formulate six questions to ask the vendor in order to determine how their software will interplay with your needs
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Please post your new assignment on a new question.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its ok cancel all my questions.