Bizhelp, CPA
Experience:  BA degree and Certified Public Accountant

Management Accounting 3

UNIT6 Pixel Studio, Inc., is a small company that creates computer-generated animations for films and television. Much of the company's work consists of short commercials for television, but the company also does realistic computer animations for special effects in movies. The young founders of the company have become increasingly concerned with the economics of the business—particularly since many competitors have sprung up recently in the local area. To help understand the company's cost structure, an activity-based costing system has been designed. Three major activities are carried out in the company: animation concept, animation production, and contract administration. The animation concept activity is carried out at the contract proposal stage when the company bids on projects. This is an intensive activity that involves individuals from all parts of the company in creating story boards and prototype stills to be shown to the prospective client. Once a project is accepted by the client, the animation goes into production and contract administration begins. Almost all of the work involved in animation production is done by the technical staff, whereas the administrative staff is largely responsible for contract administration. The activity cost pools and their activity measures are listed below: See link:
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for requesting me.

I am unable to open the file. Could you upload a Word or Excel file? I will opt out in case another expert is able to open this type of file.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Word Attachment:
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
In my last communication with Bizhelp, he agreed to accept this question and is working on it.

Thank you.
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 4 years ago.

I am having a lot of difficulty with these questions, so I will have to stay opted out so that another expert will be able to help you. If I am able to find more time to concentrate on these, I will try to answer if no one else has.

Expert:  Bizhelp replied 4 years ago.
Bizhelp, CPA
Experience: BA degree and Certified Public Accountant