Thanks for requesting me....
Working on these now and will have to you in a short bit.
1. the demand for gasoline would decrease
2. The price of the tablet PC would have been too high to sell many units.
3. Do not see a figure - can you upload it?
4. There is a decrease in the supply of pest control services.
5. A decrease in consumer income.
7. the legal penalty landlords face for charging more than the legal maximum rent is less than the revenue earned by charging their tenants more than the maximum rent.
8. He proposed that rent control be extended to all New York City apartments over a 20 year period.
9. The table is not visible...
10. To phase out price floors and return to a free market in agriculture.
The images are in order.
3. The equilibrium point will move from A to E.
9. there will be a surplus of polo shirts.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!