Thanks for the request... I will have these to you later this evening as we discussed in the other thread.
Again, if you post any more sets tonight, just put "For TeacherGreg Only" at the front of the post so the other experts know you are requesting me personally.
30. Punitive damages.
31. an action to cancel a contract and return the parties to the positions they held before the contract's for¬mation.
32. neither Gamma nor Omega.
33. A, B and C.
34. it may have any of the above.
35. Under federal labor law in the U.S., employers can monitor and read their employees' personal communications without their consent.
36. A promise based upon a change in duties and payments.
37. A properly dispatched acceptance is effective when sent even if the offeror never receives it.
38. a. The agent owes a duty of obedience to the principal.
39. d. All of the above are true.
40. A, B and C.
Frank question: Frank and Gail.
Janet question: a. The boss is right as anyone can be fired for virtually anything if one is an employee at-will.