Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

7. Which of the following cause problems in determining whether

7. Which of the following cause problems in determining whether an action is legal?

a. A large number of ethical theories

b. Too general definitions of "corporate social responsibility"

c. A lack of lawyers

d. None of the above

8. EarthLast, Inc. pollutes the environment. They are careful, however, to just avoid violating pollution control laws. The company makes a lot of money for its shareholders. Which of the following best describes the company's approach to business?

a. Legal and Moral pursuant to Legal Positivism

b. Legal, moral, and socially responsible

c. Illegal and immoral

d. Legal and moral pursuant to Kantian ethics

10. Whistleblowing, that is, disclosure of wrongdoing, by corporate employees can be described today as:

a. Morally required if the whistleblower is the last real alternative to disclose the wrongdoing and the other parts of the Principle of Last Resort are applicable.

b. Legally protected under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act if the whistleblowing is by an employee of a publicly traded company regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and concerns some type of securities fraud or fraud against the shareholders.

c. Only legally protected under those states that have private sector Whistleblower Protection Statutes if the whistleblowing is made to an appropriate government agency.

d. All of the above.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for the request. Working on these now

How soon before they need to be finished?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need them by tomorrow. I really liked how quickly your response was yesterday, so I will have a few more sets and am willing to give you a bonus for each set.

Great - I am going to go ahead and put down that I am answering these, if that is okay. I have to step out for a couple of hours but I will get them to you later this evening if that is okay

:-)

PS - If you post any further sets, please put "For TeacherGreg Only" at the front of the post and that way the other experts know you are requesting my services personally.

All the best and I look forward to helping you on these sets tonight.

7. d. None of the above

8. d. Legal and moral pursuant to Kantian ethics

10. b. Legally protected under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act if the whistleblowing is by an employee of a publicly traded company regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and concerns some type of securities fraud or fraud against the shareholders.