Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

Are there any ski-doo specific techs available?

Customer Question

Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Is there anything I can help you with here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do you specialize on?
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Mainly automobiles but have worked on some of these as well.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are there any ski-doo techs on this site?
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

There should be.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Christopher replied 4 months ago.

What issues are you having?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
sorry, just wanted to speak to a ski-doo tech specifically, you can close the question please