Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have 2015 KTM 690 Enduro, I remove the rear shock to make

Customer Question

I have 2015 KTM 690 Enduro, I remove the rear shock to make it bit softer, to be able to do that removed air filter box, lift up the rear tail am worked well and put all back together, now my km don't want to start,
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Stsrter turns the engine
JA: What is the model of your '15 motorcycle?
Customer: There is power
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fixing myself, start button works
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you think immobiliser blocking to start
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

It is possible this is the immobilizer itself at fault here needing relearned or something was left disconnected or was damaged when this repair was done.This will have to be checked into further to see if a relearn is needed or to see if anything was damaged or left loose when the repair was done.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete