Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2011 Polaris Ranger 900 XP I did a major of

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Polaris Ranger 900 XP I did a major of crankcase repair the motor starts and idles but dies when I give it gas trouble codes are 0 102 4 low voltage manifold absolute pressure, 1 51 4 low voltage throttle position, 2 105 3 high voltage air intake temperature. Could the Throttle body be bad, or the ECU bad or need to be reflashed, or is it something else? Pease help, Johnny
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This sounds like a fault with voltage to the electronics.This can be due to loose or damaged wiring connections or corroded connections.I would re check the wiring to see if any issues are found with any of the wiring connections being connected incorrectly or possibly left loose or damaged.If this is checked and all found to be o.k. this can be a fault with the throttle position sensor/throttle body needing replaced as I have seen occur before.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Pete, thanks for your answer, sorry i wasn't able to get back to you sooner, i was hopingthat i would get a more exact answer from the trouble codes and that you might have had access to the digital wrench that the polaris dealers have to deal with this issue. Without it, it is still a guess if the throttle body or the ECU need to be replaced. Thanks again
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Your welcome.

If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete