Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Kenny, I have a 2007 3010 mule with roughly 640 hours on it.

Customer Question

Kenny, I have a 2007 3010 mule with roughly 640 hours on it. It's used on a daily basis at my dad's ranch. The fuel pump went out on it and it had been a while since it had a tune-up so I purchased a new pump and tune up kit. Including spark plugs and carb kit. Rebuilt carb and installed new parts but won't run properly. Will barely idle. I've checked the carb many times to ensure I put it back together properly. Kind of lost now.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is there anything on this carburetor that I am missing or not adjusting correctly?
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect and make sure there are no vacuum leaks at the carb itself as this can cause this fault here.If there are any vacuum leaks these will need repaired.Make sure all ports that need to be open on the carb are opened and operating properly.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete