Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

How do i change the light bulb on my 2009 victory vision?

Customer Question

how do i change the light bulb on my 2009 victory vision?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: sorry head lights
JA: Are you fixing your Vision yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: im trying to find a YOU TUBE VIDEO.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I THINK I HAVE TO START AT MY LEFT MIRROR REMOVAL.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 8 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases trim pieces or panels need removed to access the light itself to replace it.I dont show the exact procedure on this here but inspect and see if any panels are found needing removed to replace it.If this is not an option for you let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete