Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Kenny do you have have time to help me with a 05 bruteforce

Customer Question

Hey Kenny do you have have time to help me with a 05 bruteforce 750 with no spark?
JA: Are you fixing your 750 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I put a new pulse sensor in it because the resistance wasn't to spec but didn't help. I have no power going to the coils
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: It has been consistently other than 1 time with the old pulse sensor and when I checked the resistance spec then it was within spec so I bought a new one
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that's it
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Any feedback would be very helpful
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet check for any broken or damaged wiring leading to the coils needing repaired or replaced.I have seen on some models where engine wiring harnesses can become damaged or broken causing this fault here needing replaced or repaired.If this is or has been checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for reply Pete and yes I've already checked the wiring to the coils each wire ohmed out good from the coils to the ecu.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Your welcome.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I show on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete