Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Suzuki 700kingquad will not start without jumping it rides

Customer Question

Suzuki 700kingquad will not start without jumping it rides great til you turn it off and it won't start back until it sets for 30 minutes or longer
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not had the battery tested at all this needs done.I have seen issues with a faulty battery with a bad or shorted cell cause this issue.If the battery has been tested and found o.k. I would have the battery cables checked for any cables being loose or corroded or even damaged.High resistance in a battery cable will also cause this here.These are the main causes for needing a jump start or the vehicle started after 30 minutes,This sitting for 30 minutes to then start indicates to me a battery issue or possibly a damaged or faulty cable needing replaced as the cable needs time to cool if damaged as it will heat up when damaged.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete