Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

How is the fast, best technique to bleed and get back

Customer Question

how is the fast, best technique to bleed and get back pressure in a kawasaki zx-14 clutch?
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 26 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Look for a bleeder port that can be loosened to bleed the system as sometimes this is loosened and the clutch activated to push out air and fluid then tightened before you release the clutch then the clutch released then the valve opened again as pressure is applied to the clutch.If this is not how yours is set up here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete