Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

650 Honda rincon ran fine then was parked went to start up 2

Customer Question

650 Honda rincon ran fine then was parked went to start up 2 days later and will not start and occasionally backfires. It gets gas and has good spark fuses in the fuse box under seat are good so not sure where to look next
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Even though it is getting fuel it may not be enough fuel.This can cause a no start and a back fire issue like you see here.If this model is equipped with a fuel filter check and see if this is restricted as well as any water or debris in the fuel causing this fault.If this is or was checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete