Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

What is error code pn2300 & pn2303 on a 2013 dyna super

Customer Question

what is error code pn2300 & pn2303 on a 2013 dyna super glide 110 ann
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
code comes on after bike shuts off while riding it, 10 to 50miles. 50miles is as far as we have made it, sometimes while idleing when warming up at home. it restarts right away. the ECM gets very warm to hot to the touch. do you have any ideas???
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Since the ecm is getting warm or hot to the touch it is possible this is a fault internally with the ecm itself with it needing replaced.I have seen this occur before with it needing replaced.I have also seen issues with shorted wiring leading to the ecm causing the ecm to heat up causing fault codes and this issue here.I would inspect wiring to the ecm and see if any faults are found.If this is all o.k. it is possible the ecm has an internal electrical fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete