Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2002 polaris sportsman 400.It intermittently pulls

Customer Question

I have a 2002 polaris sportsman 400.It intermittently pulls hard to the right forward and reverse. I changed wheelbearings,seals and fluid but still have the problem.What next?
JA: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?
Customer: Hub fluid
JA: What is the model of your '02 motorcycle?
Customer: not sure.where can I find this
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes.checked brakes,replaced wheel bearing and seals and fluid on the right side
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at this time
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have itunes and haven't received a reply yet.I want a refund
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the brake caliper checked/tested on the right side this needs done.I have seen some of these lock up intermittently and cause this type of fault here needing replaced.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete